Sunday, January 4, 2009

No Class Wednesday, January 7th, Salsa Night Instead

Hi Guys!

I hope you all had a great break! I'm here to remind you that we do NOT have class this Wednesday January 7th. Instead we will be going to the Black Repertory for Salsa Night.

Make sure you bring $10 to get in (lesson and entrance included) and make sure you have your ID! Harborside students will meet in front of the HRC at 7:30 p.m. and leave at 7:45 p.m. Downtown students can meet us at Gaebe at 7:55 p.m. so we can all walk down the Black Repertory together.

Hope to see you guys there! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! F.Y.I. texts will be answered faster.



Jonathan Arenas
President
757-284-6036
JNA870@students.jwu.edu

1 comment:

miguelrx said...

Ugh, I'm upset that I can't make it this wednesday. I hope you guys have fun.